Sanitary Filter Housings for Medical, Pharma, Beverage and Chemical Process
Sanitary Filter Housings are specifically designed for ultrapure liquid filtraiton in medical, pharmaceutical and beverage manufacturing.
Manufactured from 316L stainless steel, these easy-to-clean housings have an internal surface finish Ra of 0.4 microns and meet the sanitary requirments and GPM standards.
Single-round housing to suit 10", 20" and 30" cartridge lengths with 226 / Fin (Code 7) dual o-ring connection.
Multi-round housings are available as 3, 5, 7 and 9-round options with from to suit 10" to 40" cartridge lengths with 226/Fin (Code 7) dual o-ring connection.
- Quality surface finish with Ra 0.4 micron internal finish for sanitary applications
- Grade 316L stainless steel construction
- Tri-clamp vent connection to ensure no blind spots
- Vent and drain ports included
- Detachable internal plate for complete and easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs for stable installation
Process Design Pressure: 0.6 Mpa (6 bar)
Max. Operating Pressure: 1.0 Mpa (10 bar)
Max. Operating Temperature: 130°C
Steam Sterilisation: In-situ / Autoclave @ 121°C / 30 min
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.