X-Flow Medical Tap Filters
Sterile water devices for connection to basin taps
Designed specifically for the medical and healthcare sector, the Pentair X-Flow range of Medical Tap Filters provide a guaranteed source of sterile water, free from Legionella, Pseudomonas and other bacterial contaminants.
The X-Flow range Medical Shower and Tap Filters have been created to minimize the risk of infection right at the last possible moment before contact with the patient.
Now with 70 Days Validation Period, this range of medical water filters offers a more economical solution for hospitals and nursing care homes.
Key features and benefits include:
- Instantaneous protection for positive Legionella & Pseudomonas
- Adapts to most standard basin taps
- Validated 0.2 micron absolute rated hollow fibre technology
- Sterile packaged using gamma radiation for critical applications
- Up to 50% less waste when compared with other solutions on the market
Validated according to ASTM F838-05 for 70 days for the Sterile range of filters. This validation included independent laboratory challenges with Legionella pneumophilia, Pseudomonas diminuta and Kleibsiella terrigena, with greater than Log7 reduction achieved for all bacteria and Aspergillius fumigatus with Log4 reduction of fungi.
- 0.2 absolute micron rating - validated results of:
- >log 7 reduction of bacteria
- >log 4 reduction of fungi
- No air-locking of shower range - can be used at low height
- Validated service life of 70 days:
- lower labour and filter replacement costs
- double the service life of other competitors
- Antimicrobial outlet surface - reduced bacteria growth on filter surface
- Special key - prevents common issue of unwated filter removal
- Low waste - only the filter is replaced, handle can be reused
- Ergonomic design - tap movement capability
- High comtaminant holding - billions of pores in each hollow fibre strand
- Sampling - filter can be removed and reattached during sampling