Sanitary Filter Housings
Premium housings for medical, pharma and beverage manufacturing
Sanitary Filter Housings are specifically designed for ultrapure liquid filtraiton in medical, pharmaceutical and beverage manufacturing.
Manufactured from 316L stainless steel, these easy-to-clean housings have an internal surface finish Ra of 0.4 microns and meet the sanitary requirments and GPM standards.
Single-round housing to suit 10", 20" and 30" cartridge lengths with 226 / Code 8 connection.
Multi-round housings are available as 3, 5, 7 and 9-round options with from to suit 10" to 40" cartridge lengths with 226 / Code 8 connection.
- Quality surface finish with Ra 0.4 micron internal finish for sanitary applications
- Grade 316L stainless steel construction
- Tri-clamp vent connection to ensure no blind spots
- Vent and drain ports included
- Detachable internal plate for complete and easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs for stable installation
Process Design Pressure: 0.6 Mpa (6 bar)
Max. Operating Pressure: 1.0 Mpa (10 bar)
Max. Operating Temperature: 130°C
Steam Sterilisation: In-situ / Autoclave @ 121°C / 30 min