The Size 1 Polypropylene Bag Filter with a plastic collar to suit standard Size 1 bag filter housings in Australia.
Polypropylene media has a wide application range being ideally suited to water filtration. With a good chemical compatibilty range and a working temperature of 95°C, these bags are suitable for a majority of applications.
The all-polypropylene (bag and collar) welded construction is strong and the neck ring includes easy-to-use plastic handles fo aid fast chageout, avoiding operator contact with fluids.
Choose from a range of 1 to 100 micron ratings (nominal)
Size 1 filter bags have a outside ring diameter of 178mm and are 420mm in length.
Discount Offer - Get a further 10% off when you order 40+ Size 2 Polypropylene Filter Bags
- Constructed from polypropylene felt
- Range of micron ratings from 1 to 100 microns
- Plastic collar ring for positive bag seal
- Suits standard Size 1 bag housings in Australia
- Suits temperatures up to 95°C