Aquastream Quick-Change premium carbon block replacement filter cartridges are ideal for removing sediment, chemicals, chorine taste & odour and ensure safe, freshly filtered water from your own town water supply.
The Quick-Change sanitary connection make replacing the cartridge a breeze and will take you less than a minute. Use the following steps when replacing the cartridge.
Replacing a Quick-Change filter cartridge:
- Switch off the water to the filter system under the sink
- Open the tap to relieve the pressure from the system. If water continues to come from the spout, check that the valve is closed under the sink
- Place a sponge or dish-towel under the filter system to catch any drips of water
- Turn the filter catridge to your left until it stops then pull down to remove
- Take the cap from your new water filter and check that both seals are in place
- Insert the new cartridge into the filter head and rotate until the keys allow the cartridge to push fully into the head
- Turn the filter to your right until it stops
- Pull down on the filter to ensure it is locked into place (If it comes out, try again)
- Leaving the chrome tap in the open position, turn the water supply back on.
- Allow water to run from the chrome tap for at least 5-minutes to flush
- All done...... enjoy!
This filter suits Aquastream Quick-Change Undersink Filter System FQS-1025-KIT