We've discontinued the Puretec X6 Puremix Systems, but there is an alternative! Find out more here.
Upgrade to the Puretec X6-R PureMix Upgrade to Aquastream Water Filter.
This offers the same level of filtration (we don't add polyphosphates), and cost savings that we believe you deserve.
- Free Shipping to Your Door
- We're a direct-to-user supplier, meaning we can pass on good cost savings to you, where they belong
What to Be Mindful Of:
- The Aquastream MXT Pro doesn't add polyphosphate to your water for scale control (usually, it's just not necessary)
Check out the Puretec X6-R PureMix Upgrade to Aquastream Water Filter here.
On Rain Water? We'd recommend the Aquastream NANO Duo Mixer Tap Filter System which is designed for rain water supplies. (It's also perfectly suited to mains water supplies if you believe you need the extra benefits of Aquastream NANO technology)
Here's what the Puretec X6-R System used to do for your comparison:
The PureMix X6 Undersink Water Filter System by Puretec transforms your exisiting mixer tap into a filter tap without the need of a separate tap on the sink
Incorporating the most advanced Quad Action Filtration Technology, water passes through 4 stages of filtration, ensuring beautiful tasting, safe drinking water from your mains water supply.
Connecting directly inline to the cold water supply of your mixer tap, the PureMix X6 can be installed vertically or horizontally, suiting any space under the sink without modifying shelving, so easy!
Some advanced features include:
- Filters contaminants down to 0.5 micron
- High capacity chlorine reduction
- No need for a separate filter tap on the sink
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduces dirt, rust, sediment and chlorine as well as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Lead reduction
- Scale reduction properties to prevent mineral scale in appliances
Start enjoying fresh, great tasting water every day for less than 2c per Litre, a huge saving on bottled water!
Looking for replacement cartridge for your Puretec Puremix X6 System?
These are also discontinued. The good news is, if you have an existing Puremix X6 System, it doesn't cost much to upgrade to Aquastream.
Find out more about the Puretec X6-R Kit to Upgrade Your System to Suit Aquastream Cartridges.