We've discontinued the Puretec Z6-R cartridges, but there is an alternative! Find out more here.
Upgrade to the Aquastream NANO Duo Mixer Tap Filter System.
This offers the same level of filtration (like you'd expect), and more!
- Larger Capacity so your filters don't block up so soon
- Aquastream NANO technology for a large range of heavy metal reduction
- You don't throw away much less plastic when replacing the filters
Things to Be Mindful Of:
- The Aquastream NANO doesn't add polyphosphate to your water for scale control (usually, it's just not necessary)
- The larger capacity means it does take up a little more room in your cupboard, so be sure to check out the Aqustream NANO dimensions
Check out the Aquastream NANO Duo Mixer Tap Filter System here.
Here's what the Puretec Z6-R used to do for your comparison:
The PureMix Z6-R replacement water filter to suit the Puretec Z6 inline water filter system which suits mains water supplies
Incorporating the most advanced Ultra Z Filtration Technology, water passes through 3 stages of filtration, ensuring beautiful tasting, safe drinking water from your mains water supply.
Ultra Z means that your water is filtered down to 0.1 micron (nominal) to reduce the finest sediments as well as filtering out bad taste, odour and chlorine while protecting you from cysts and bacteria such as E. coli.
Connecting directly inline to the cold water supply of your mixer tap, the PureMix Z6 can be installed vertically or horizontally, suiting any space under the sink without modifying shelving, so easy!
Easy to Change as a Light Bulb
The PureMix Z6-R replacement cartridge is quick and easy to replace and doesnt require the use of tools. Thanks to the Valve-in-Head technology, you dont even have to turn the water off (although it's still best practice)