Uniflow Quick-Change Undersink Filter System
Notify me when back in stock
The Uniflow Quick-Change Undersink Filter System is an outstanding player in the undersink water filter arena.
Based on premium sub-micron carbon block technology, this water filter reduces sediments and chemicals including chlorine and pesticides, as well as improving water taste and odour and removing cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
The sanitary Quick-Change filter connection is ideal for DIY filter replacments as well as offering superior leak resistance thanks to the dual O-ring seal connection.
Manufactured in the USA from FDA compliant materials, this water filter carries NSF Certification for removal of taste and odour.
The compact design ensure maximum space saving under the sink.
The Quick-Change Kit includes:
1 x Uniflow Quick-Change Head, Bracket & Cartridge Kit with tube fittings
1 x 15mm Brass Compression Tee
1 x 15mm Brass Nipple
1 x 15mm Brass M/F Ball Valve
1 x Uniflow Multifunction Pressure Relief Valve
1 x 3m Coil Flexible PE Tubing
Standard Filter Replacement: FQS-1025-1
Rainwater Filter Replacement: FQS-1025-1S (Silver Impregnated)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aquastream Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
When searching for the ultimate undersink water filter system, we realize it can be confusing. All the options and brands and technical information surrounding each system on the market.
The Uniflow Quick-Change is an advanced, cost effective and safety certified water filter that is primarily used for improving drinking water quality by reducing sediments and dirt as well as chemicals such as chlorine. This system is ideal for making your town water taste fresh and will encourage you to drink more water!
Some features of this system include:
- Compact: Only requires 35cm (H) x 10cm(W) x 10cm(D)
- Complete System includes all the fittings required for your plumber to install into your kitchen sink
- High performance 1-Micron filtration to remove fine sediment and even cysts such as cryptosporidium
- Chrome tap mounted on the sink delivers 1.9 Litres/Minute - excellent for filling glasses or jugs
- Replace filter cartridge every 6-12 months depending on water quality and use. As a guide, replace the filter catridge when the flow becomes slow or at 12-Months