Uniflow R-Series 4-Stage Residential Reverse Osmosis System produces up to 250 Litres per day from your municipal water supply.
Based on tried and tested Thin Film Composite Membrane Technology, this systems combine advanced reverse osmosis and carbon filtration technologies to produce the best quality water available for point-of-use applications.
Assembled from high quality components, these advanced undersink RO systems are supplied in a kit for installation by your plumbing contractor.
All the necessary components for quick and easy installation are included.
Advanced features & benefits include:
- Compact undersink Installation and plumbing
- Low-maintenance equipment producing 250 Litres of pure water per day
- Environmentally-friendly Reverse Osmosis Technology
- High Quality pure drinking water production
- Assembled & Tested in Australia
- Free Technical-Support available
Uniflow R-Series 250 Litre/Day Facts & Figures
Housing (W x D x H): 450 x 450 x 175
Weight (Filled): 3.7 Kg
Water Quality Produced: <10 Total Dissolved Solids
Outlet Pressure: 250 kPa Pressurized Storage
Yield per Day: 250 Litres per day (75GPD)
Model Number: FRO-R4-250
Pressurised Storage: 8 Litres