Ideal for in-house production of demineralised water in the surgery, the Uniflow Spectrum Demineraliser produces high quality water for autoclaves, thermal disinfectors, washers and dental chairs.
Utilising water from your own town water supply, this model utilises reliable and affordable ion-exchange technology to produce up to 240 - 360 Litres of water per cartridge changeout.
Incorporating a Dual TDS/EC meter for simple monitoring of water quality from both the first and final stage deionising conditioners, this system can be used in a 'Worker and Polisher" method of changeout to maximise cartridge output.
This system includes a quality installation kit for direct connection to equipment and also a rinse-sink faucet.
Some of the advanced benefits of this system include:
- Compact design for underbench or cupboard installation
- Produces high quality demineralized water from your own town water supply
- Safe and easy filter cartridge replacement by your own staff
- Delivers 240 - 360 Litres of quality water suitable for autoclaves, disinfectors and chairs
- Assembled & Tested in Australia
Uniflow Compact Demineraliser - Facts & Figures
Housing (W x D x H): 300 x 200 x 650
Weight (Filled): 4.4 Kg
Water Quality Produced: 1 - 5 Micro Siemens
Yield per cartridge set: 240 L (Based on Feed Water Quality of 600 Micro Siemens)
Replacement Cartridge Set: FCR-2025-MB (two required)
- Uniflow Spectrum Series Demineraliser System including cartridges
- Integrated Dual TDS meter
- Quality Chrome Faucet
- Flexible Pressure Tubing
- 1/2" Connectors and fittings to for 2 sterilisers/chairs
- Pressure Limiting Valve 350kPa
- Brass Approved Shutoff Valve
- Housing wrench
For assistance with your particular application, please call our friendly team of consultants for help with your decisions on 1800 446 500
Replacement Cartridges: FCR-2025-MB