Zip HydroTap 4-IN-1 HT1722 is ideal for the workplace kitchen, providing high capacity boiling and chilled filtered water, as well as hot and cold water without the need of a separate hot water system.
Packing a powerful 160 Cups/Hr Instant Boiling Water and 125 Glasses/Hr Instant Chilled Water, the HydroTap 4-IN-1 is a proven performer in businesses and organisagtions across Australia. Backed by a comprehensive 3-Year on-site warranty, Zip has you covered.
The system is integrated with a stylish Classic hot and cold mixer tap which sits neatly over the sink, providing hot and cold water for dish rinsing and cleaning water.
Quicker tea, quicker coffee, quicker cold drinks - the Zip HydroTap makes life easier in your office and factory
The powerful HT1722 delivers 160 Cups Boiling Water/Hour and 125 Glasses Chilled/Hour as well as hot and cold water through the separate mixer tap.
- Simple and smart
- Fits neatly under the bench with a stylish chrome dispenser tap on the counter
- Stylish Chrome mixer tap located on the sink
- Air-cooled to save water
- Energy efficient operations
- Advanced filtration for great tasting water
- Leak-guard detection system
- Replaces the lunchroom kettle
- Genuine Zip Filter Cartridges available at great prices every day
- Superior Zip G4 thermal insulation now significantly reduces standard heat loss.
- Power-Pulse™ technology maintains boiling water to within 0.2°C of set temperature.
- Boiling temperature can be pre-set: from 100°C down to 68°C.
- Choice of 5 pre-set chilled water ranges.
- Sleeps or “powers-off” after two hours of non-use, to minimize daily power consumption.
- Automatically sleeps when the kitchen goes dark, for added power savings overnight.
- Inbuilt 24/7 automatic timer turns power on and off over weekends or weekday periods.
Finding a reliable plumbing installation specialist for your new Zip Hydrotap system can be challenging.
Aquastream offers professional installation and servicing of Zip Hydrotap Systems in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melboure and Perth.
Call our team on 1800 446 500 for a competitive installation price or email a picture of your cupboard to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fixed price quotation
Service & Maintenance
Your new Zip Hydrotap system incorporates an advance Global Plus Water Filtration system internally. When your filter is due for replacement, the Zip tap will illuminate its integral "Filter Service Indictor" to ensure your water is kept safe and tasting great.
This system uses 1 x 93702 Zip Global Plus 0.2 Micron Water Filter
Yes, filter replacement is simple and online instructions are provided - Visit our blog page How to change your Zip Hydrotap 91290 Water Filter