Aquastream 20" Whole House Filter Systems are ideal for large homes and improve mains water quality to every tap in the house.
Designed to improve the water quality to the entire home, the Aquastream 20" Whole House system reduces sediments and chlorine taste and odour, providing fresh, clean water to every tap in the home.
The unique one-piece filter head is an industry-first feature ensuring a leak free system for years to come, combined with the Australian WaterMark approval, the housing system is suited to Australian conditions and harsh environment.
Dual stage filtration is recommended for whole house water filter systems as they offer first-stage sediment reduction and enhance the life of the water filter set. The Aquastream 20" Whole House system is optioned with a Uniflow 20" Polyspun Filter Cartridge (FPS-2045-5) as the first stage filter and our Uniflow 20" Silver Carbon Block (FCB-2045-10S) as the final stage filter.
Aquastream recommends that all water filter systems are installed by a licensed plumbing contractor. We maintain an Australia wide database of qualified plumbers, if you need help locating an installer in your area, please give us a call on 1800 446 500 for assistance.
Features and benefits
- Suits Large Homes
- Reduces chlorine and improves taste and odour
- Unique one-piece dual filter head - no leaks guaranteed
- Includes sediment and carbon filter cartridges
- Large 1" BSP Connections
- Includes Housing Spanner
- WaterMark certified housing system
Whats in the box?
- Aquastream 20" Dual Filter Housing with 1" ports
- Polyspun sediment filter cartidge (5 micron)
- Advanced carbon block cartridge (10 Micron)
- Wallmount bracket kit and fixings
- Housing spanner