The PureMix Z7 Undersink Water Filter System by Puretec offers higher flowrates and is suited to applications with higher sediment and harsher water including rural water supplies, older homes and rainwater.
Like the original PureMix X7, the new Z7 transforms your exisiting mixer tap into a filter tap without the need of a separate tap on the sink
Incorporating the most advanced Z Plus Technology, water passes through multiple stages of filtration, ensuring beautiful tasting, safe drinking water from your mains water supply.
Connecting directly inline to the cold water supply of your mixer tap, the PureMix Z7 can be installed vertically or horizontally, suiting any space under the sink without modifying shelving, so easy!
New Valve-in-head Technology
Incorporating the new valve-in-head technology, filter replacement on the new Puremix Z7 are now easier than ever without the need to isolate the water supply before replacement.
Some advanced features include:
- Filters contaminants down to 1 micron
- Advanced silver antimicrobial carbon filtration media
- High capacity chlorine reduction
- No need for a separate filter tap on the sink
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduces dirt, rust, sediment and chlorine as well as Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Scale reduction properties to prevent mineral scale in appliances
- Flow rates up to 9.5 litres per minute
Looking for replacement cartridge kit for your Puretec Puremix Z7 System? Find your filter here FPT-Z7-R
Watch the Video